Karen & Gerard's Reviews > 172 Hours on the Moon

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Jul 03, 12

bookshelves: adventure, favorites, science-fiction, survival, teens
Read in June, 2012

Wow, oh wow! "172 Hours on the Moon" by Johan Harstad is awesome! This novel is the story of three teens who are selected to travel to the moon by NASA to get people excited by the space mission again. The first 200 pages are good and the last pages from 201 to the end (351 pages total) are a page turners to the max! Once the teens got to the moon the action really picked up! I enjoyed this book very much!! Put this on your TBR for sure--it's worth it!
(Gerard's review)

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad is a depressing science fiction read that is an ominous adventure. This book takes place in 2019 when a crew of five astronauts and three teens blast off to spend a week on the moon. Once there, some very strange things happen and they regret going. If you think you’d like to go to the moon, you may have second thoughts after reading 172 Hours on the Moon. I was enjoying this book until the end came which made no sense. I really hated the ending!
(Karen's review)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 172 Hours on the Moon.