Renee Booth (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Forbidden Mind

Forbidden Mind by Karpov Kinrade

Jun 25, 12

Read from June 24 to 25, 2012

When I first started reading it I thought "this sounds an awful lot like X-Men with a twist". And you know what, it is, but I really enjoyed it! From the first page Forbidden Mind is full of twists and turns, I could never guess what was going to happen next. There were so many unexpected incidents in it that I never saw coming. At every page turn I was wanting more. You should all know by now that I absolutely detest boring bits, so I'm glad to say that you won't find any in Forbidden Mind. It has everything you want in a good book, drama, action, mystery, romance and that evil bad guy that everyone hates.

I love the way Kimberly created Sam and Drakes' relationship. For the most part of the book they never see each other. Only through linking Sams' mind with Drakes' did they communicate. Making their bond through only talking to each other with the mind was really creative. I guess it touched base with the subject of looks don't matter. I like a hidden secret message. Whether Kimberly planned it or not, it definitely delivered a message to me.

The blurb really does sum up everything within the book so the only thing I can tell you is it is definitely worth reading. It's a great little story to escape to and will keep you thoroughly entertained. I will definitely be making time to read the next one. It was a refreshing change from the regular paranormal I read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Mind.