The Smutty Kitty's Reviews > Defensive Zone

Defensive Zone by Bianca Sommerland

Jun 24, 2012

As Posted on The Smutty Kitty

In Defensive Zone we get to meet Oriana’s sister Silver. The relationship between the two women is very strained and so that adds an interesting element since Silver is back in town and trying to reach out to her sister. With their father recovering from a heart attack he passes the reins of his hockey team to Silver. The sparks between Silver and Dean fly and her budding friendship with Landon becomes confusing. I enjoyed this one more than Game Misconduct but it really helped that I could follow all the names. I really enjoyed watching Silver grow and find herself. And of course the sex was hot-which is always nice! The relationship she had with each man carried such significant meaning that I found myself very invested in this book. I was also very happy with how this one ends. I am very eager to read the next one and see where we go. I am also impressed by Ms Sommerland’s marketing of this series. The Dartmouth Cobra’s have their own website and even have products available for purchase. Very cute.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defensive Zone.