Taria Reed's Reviews > If You Hear Her

Jun 26, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: suspense, romance, 2012-audiobook-month
Read from June 24 to 25, 2012

2hrs into the audiobook and I'm annoyed at all the damn POVs the author is cramming into the story. I've counted 8 different POVs so far and there's still quite a bit of story left.

BE WARNED!! This is one of those books that never end. Meaning there is no resolution to the plot it gets continued on into the next story.

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!! I hate that authors feel they kinda have to "force" you to read the next book to find out who did it and why by not giving each book in the series a satisfying conclusion.

The H/h are likeable enough. They fall in love over the course of a 1-2 months. Their all consuming attraction reminds me of PNR but I didn't find that bothersome at all, I rather like that.

I can't say much about the story because IT DIDN'T END!! Thank GOD I got all three books so I can just listen through to find out the who what when where and why.

Story - 2 (it was alright, it would have been a 3.5 if there wasn't a cliffhanger)
Narrator - 2.5 Her male voices are bad. they sound just like her normal voice, so there's not much difference between characters but I'm able to follow along with only a few confusing moments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Hear Her.

Bonnie Lynn I was irritated by the 'non-ending' of this book, so much so that it's doubtful I'll look for #2. I 'm not unfamiliar with 'series' books; in fact, I like them due to character development. However, this left me feeling that the author hung the carrot for a donkey to follow. I want seduction, not trickery.