Charlie's Reviews > City of Glass

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Sep 12, 2012

bookshelves: read-2012, supernatural-creatures, books-i-own
Read from August 22 to September 12, 2012

Ok. First of all - DAMN WORK! I read the majority of this book in 2 days. But...2 weeks of this being on my 'currently reading' shelf AND IT SO SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN!

I love TMI - and this is coming from someone who originally said 'I dont know whether I want to read TMI because I hate reading a series when theres already loads of books out' HOW WRONG I WAS! All 3 books were sitting on my bookshelf for SOOOOO long and now I've gone out to get the 2 follow on books because - its so good and I want to read more about this world and everyone in it. Im so jealous because I will never be able to create a world as fantastic as the one in these books. They are epic.

I can't be bothered to do a full review because Im really tired (work..again) however these books deserve a proper detailed review because basically these books are brilliantly written, the pace is perfect - theres always something interesting happening, you're constantly kept on the edge of your seat, its slightly predictable BUT the way your predictions are proved correct is SO UNPREDICTABLE AND LIKE OH MY GOD and I just love all the characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

08/22/2012 page 35
08/24/2012 page 90
17.0% "I love the whole mean girl moment when Aline was like 'so - whats it like being a vampire' and Isabelles like 'Aline, you cant just go around asking people what its like being a vampire.'

and the whole mirror thing?? CHARLIES PREDICTION (Maybe a spoiler) A certain LAKE...a mirror???? hmmmmmmmmm."
show 5 hidden updates…