Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery |'s Reviews > Brie's First Day of Submissive Training

Brie's First Day of Submissive Training by Red Phoenix

Jul 03, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, quick-reads, lendable
Recommended to Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery | by: Mischief Maker
Recommended for: BDSM fantasy fiction lovers
Read from June 24 to July 03, 2012

Erotic short BDSM Themed read.

I am at a war with this story. While I enjoyed the writing in its simplicity and loved Brie's character there were several scenes she comes across in the first day of training that I apsolutely...disliked...strongly disagree with those.

(view spoiler)

What I really want to do is give it 2 stars but since I found myself reading the second story right after I have to acknowledge that overall I liked it and will keep reading till further notice.

I do like Sir too. ;-)
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brie's First Day of Submissive Training.

20.0% "Cheesy writing but nice flow. I like!"

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know but it's still good ;o)
You started the next one yet?

Mistik | I ♥ Monster Fkery | Mischief Maker wrote: "I know but it's still good ;o)
You started the next one yet?"

I had to switch to our BOTM. I should finish this one by end of next week... I'm reading 3 books currently. :-)

carol Mistik I read it and had to go with suspension of disbelief. We know it wouldn't be in real life but the fantasy of it...given the chance to do it for real as is, most would run a mile but a part of me would love to do it...bravery to commit is the only hold back.
I read them all and best I read this year so far!