Zemira Warner's Reviews > The Collector

The Collector by Victoria Scott

Jun 24, 12

bookshelves: to-read, demons, paranormal-romance

Why do I discover these great books nearly a year before their release date?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Collector.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pixelpixie (new) - added it

Pixelpixie i just started reading a collection of souls that sounds like this one

Zemira Warner Thanks for letting me know about that one. I will check it out. :)

message 3: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss Pogledaj ovaj book trailer!!!

*swoon*

Zemira Warner Uuuuf,come for me baby. haha

Prijavila sam se za ovaj blog tour. Drzi fige. Krajem mjeseca bi trebala saznati jesam li upala na spisak.

Ovaj decko je izgleda opasna. Daemon ima konkurenciju. Mada,Daemon mi je dopizdio,zbog onih dvoje na omotu.

message 5: by Zoey (new)

Zoey Uh huh drzim i ja fige :-)

Zemira Warner Valjda me nece razocarati. Ne odgovaraju mi popularne knjige vec vise od godinu dana.

message 7: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Zemira, you pick the most awesome/perfect gifs!

Zemira Warner My photobucket account has reached the limit so most of them are unavailable now. I'm afraid to check my reviews. They probably look awful now with those stupid photobucket messages.

Vanessa! You need to read On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young! I just read the novella Until Fountain Bridge (On Dublin Street, #1.6) by Samantha Young and loved it even more than the first book. I'm going to start the sequel soon. The romance is incredible.

message 9: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa I am hopeless sometimes lol. I sometimes forget to mark things as "read". I read and really liked On Dublin Street but I will check out the novella and the sequel for sure!

message 10: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Oh, and I think your are much more computer-inclined than I am. I don't know much about photobucket except that I find cool things on it sometimes. Do you make your own animated gifs? (like I said, I don't know much haha).

Zemira Warner Novella is about Braden's sister and his best friend and the sequel is about a waitress from the club where they all hang out.

Zemira Warner No,I don't make them. I have no idea how to do that. I've never tried though. I'm sure there are a bunch of tutorials. Photoshop is something I'm scared of. I edit my pictures with http://www.picmonkey.com/ and I even downloaded a couple of cute fonts so I use them on paint. Still staying away from photoshop.

I used to use tinypic but a year ago my country was flagged or something so I went to photobucket. Now I'm back on tinypic where I can upload again. Most of the gifs I use are from tumblr.

I'm slowly learning how to edit blog designs,layouts,posts and other stuff. All with the help of tutorials.