Trini's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Jul 03, 12

Read from June 24 to 26, 2012

Crazy in love! That is what comes to mind when I think of this book. Crazy in love. It sounds so good. Sound so fun and exciting and passionate and it is. Being in love is fantastical and amazing it makes you feel like you can fly. But like all things in life there is a balance. With all the good comes the bad especially when it comes to relationships.

I find that relationships are most successful with trust and an open honest lines of communication. That being said, what if you couldn’t live without your beloved. Couldn’t stand to eat, sleep or breath with out this person but also couldn’t find a way to have a relationship with those two things. Trust and communication. Not because you didn’t want to. Not because you didn’t try but because you lack the skill and practice and you never had the need for it before. That is what this provocative love story is about. The struggle of two shattered souls trying to make a relationship work because no one else has come close to understanding the real them but each other.

This was an explosive love story that had me crying one minute and blushing the next. I don‘t want to say this was a hard read because yes, some of the subject matters mention in this book are difficult to read about but it felt more like a sympathetic read. You get to see these two damaged people with their emotional impervious walls being chiseled away by one another and it turns out to be a beautifully provocative love story. I seriously can’t wait to read Deeper Into You. I know it will be just as stimulating as this one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.