Savannah's Reviews > All-American Girl

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

Jun 24, 12

Read on June 24, 2012

Well, I really liked it. Probably because it was so unrealistic but that is what made it so good! Samantha's sister Lucy is definitely the kind of sister I wish I could have. It might sound crazy but I really liked Lucy. But, at the same time I would also like a sister like Sam because I like her personality and way of thinking even thought she may be "blind" as in, can't see in front of her own face as Rebbecca would put it. I thought David was a bit too...I don't know, bunt? With Sam I mean. After the party. But I also thought he was very sweet and intelligent. Then Jack. I think if Jack was a real person I would really like him! I probably would not agree with everything he though though. I totally agree with David about the whole shooting the window out with a BB gun was completely idiotic. I think that it was important for both Jack and David to be in the book because with out Jack there would be no conflict and without David there would be no love. But, with out them both Sam would not get the opinions of both about the art classes with Susan Boone. In the beginning Jack's interpretation of the art classes made sense to me, but after I read about David's, that made sense to me too but both of them were completely different thoughts.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All-American Girl.

06/24/2012 page 381