rey's Reviews > Caressed by Ice

Aug 27, 14

bookshelves: sci-fi-romance
Read from June 24 to 26, 2012

4 stars

The best thing ever about this book is that I finally be done with. O yeah, it was excruciating finishing line. So, full review soon.

UPDATED

- Judd Lauren is cold. No surprise for he is a Psy but still, I like him. By the way, he's a tortured guy (mentality + physically) and Brenna makes him worst

- Brenna Kincaid is annoying. Enough said about her.

- The story went really slow in the beginning. I fell asleep in my reading at which I considered it as so-not-okay. Good book supposed to get me hook. Great book supposed to get me gear up. Sleep is precious but when it comes to good book, sleep is... just sleep.

- A little bit chemistry. I felt nothing for the character.

- So, why 4 stars? I liked the plot - mystery given created curiosity, adventures included got me thrilled and pure satisfaction when finally I knew what had happened to Brenna. Besides that, I was interested with Arrow or Psy assassin and Judd was an assassin. I wondered how it felt to fall in love with assassin.

Recommended.

P. S. I'm taking break from this series and will look forward for the next book soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caressed by Ice.

06/24/2012
28.0% "Chapter 13 already and this book is slow, dragged and still lacking. Proof? Boring till I fall asleep on couch"