Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~*'s Reviews > Magic of the Loch

Magic of the Loch by Karen Michelle Nutt

Jul 21, 12

bookshelves: scottish-fiction-romances

Ok..Im not big on "shape-shifters" but come on..he shifts from being the "Loch-Ness monster?" Pffftttt...it's a "giveaway" on GR if interested.Not I..not even for my love of Scotland.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic of the Loch.

Comments (showing 1-13)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Oye!"

What next?:/

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Poor Nessie.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Poor Nessie."

LOL! :D

Laura the Highland Hussy I was all gung-ho til I saw the mistake in the blurb

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Laura the Highland Hussy wrote: "I was all gung-ho til I saw the mistake in the blurb"

Cover grabbed me first,then I kept reading..silly :/

Laura the Highland Hussy I would read it anyway, but the mistake in the blurb makes me think there would be mistakes throughout the book.
If done right, I think I could like a Nessie-shifter ;)

Check out Nina Bangs' series Eternal Pleasure

Everyone loved that one last year and its dinosaurs!

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Laura the Highland Hussy wrote: "I would read it anyway, but the mistake in the blurb makes me think there would be mistakes throughout the book.
If done right, I think I could like a Nessie-shifter ;)

Check out Nina Bangs' seri..."

LOL! Well that beats all! I dont know,I have a thing about "shapeshifters" its the "animal-thing" when it gets to the love making I keep picturing the animal and not the human and it turns me off. But it dosent bother me if say its a raven they shift from..go figure *shrugs* :/

Laura the Highland Hussy so I re-read the blurb, and I think what I saw as a mistake is just a weird sentence. Poorly worded syntax but if I see it for cheap, I'll read it and review for you ;)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Laura the Highland Hussy wrote: "so I re-read the blurb, and I think what I saw as a mistake is just a weird sentence. Poorly worded syntax but if I see it for cheap, I'll read it and review for you ;)"

Sounds good Laura! I have to know LOL!

message 3: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne It looked kind of intriguing to me. I am not into fantasy much, but occasionally give it a try. I might like this one and am willing to read it.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Let me know what you think Anne,I just cant read books where the male or female is a "animal" but "shifts" into a human form and has sexual realations..yukkk Id read a vampire book before I read one of these.It just dosent work for me..not that kind of fantasy.

message 1: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne Never thought about it. I read another one where a woman falls for a selkie, and joins him in the ocean. It did not bother me. I agree about vampires, and also zombies though. No way.