Stacia (out of inspiration)'s Reviews > House of Night

House of Night by P.C. Cast

Some of the artwork (the cutaways in between scenes) was beautiful, the rest was pretty basic and nothing to write home about.

The story...eh. It's HoN. That should say it all. Either you love the books, hate the books, or are like me and happen to still be reading them because you have issues and refuse to quit after being so far into the series, even though you pick up each new book with a grumble of frustration.

I only read the graphic because it was free. Unfortunately, I skimmed a good portion of it because I was stuck having to view the thing on my computer since it wouldn't transfer to my reader. This was not the 6 page preview. It was the full length version. You'd probably skim too if you were me.

I'd recommend only to major diehard fans of the series who can't get enough. Otherwise, I'd say to give it a pass.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read House of Night.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stacia (out of inspiration) Did you get the print copy? I might have read more of it if I wasn't having to sit at the computer.

I liked the artwork better for the VA graphics but I have friends who didn't like those, so you never know.

message 2: by Angelyn (new)

Angelyn Where did u get the online comic?