AJ Griffin's Reviews > How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter

How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must) by Ann Coulter

Jul 25, 07

Recommended for: ann coulter

I hovered between giving this a "1 star" rating or a "5 star" rating; the moment of truth came when i let my cursor hover over the fifth star, at which point a little box informed me that five stars means "it was amazing."

And I think we can all agree Ms. Coulter is somewhat amazing.

I don't know why it is, but nothing stimulates my political tickle button like crazy right wing entertainers. Maybe it's some kind of ego thing, and I really just love Bill O'Reilley, Michael Savage, Coulter, etc. because they make me feel so gosh darn smart in comparison. Maybe I like horrifying my peers when I refuse to switch the station. I don't know.

But isn't it fascinating to observe the folks at work? It's as if someone- either us or them- is missing a crucial part of the brain, and thus the two groups will never see anything in the same way. Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a faggot, and she's immediately praised by one sector and reviled by the other. Nobody has to spend a lot of time trying to decide whether he or she likes Ms. Coulter- you either do, or you don't. And you do so with a passion.

The moral of the story? In a world where pretty much nothing is black and white, right or wrong, blah blah blah, Ann Coulter and her innate desire to bring back the word "pinko" give us something around which we can unite.

And i hate to say it, but she's kind of hot- for a fag-hatin' Commie-slayin' warmongering wench.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must).

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you actually read this book?

Yes your ability to watch Bill O'Reilly always amazed (and irritated) me. I recall one instance in particular where I begged you to turn it off and when you wouldn't I retreated to your bedroom.

You have weird taste in women. Rachel Ray and now Ann Coulter? Eyuch.

message 2: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Rachel Ray?! That's hilarious!

message 3: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin rachael ray is hot, has a scratchy voice, is a populist, and would make me food. how hard is that to understand?

message 4: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin well weddings all around then. except for the conservative one that doesnt like me i guess.

message 5: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin as long as you're not a fan of "seven minutes in pretentious heaven" by mitch giantmangina or whatever.

message 6: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin am i forgetting something, or do i have no idea who you are? [note: not in a mean way]

message 7: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin not you, obviously. the other person. adina.

message 8: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin well, it's on my book list too. just to point that out.

i think id rather date cupid

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I object to this arrangement.

message 10: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin ha. tracy's too old and grisly.

message 11: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin i object to dating any of you. i prefer wolverines.

message 12: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Griffin this is getting bizarre. in many ways. i have no girlfriend anywhere.

message 13: by Sabiel (new)

Sabiel god I love your reviews, they're hilarious.

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Just the thought of that was PAINFUL!

message 15: by Meighan (new)

Meighan You can re-rate it, ya know