Lise *friends don't flag*'s Reviews > Old Blood

8191340
Jul 28, 12

bookshelves: fav-series-eit
Read on June 24, 2012

Pippa's story answers many questions that I had but also created many more questions. *Bonus* - the novella contains the first chapter of Into THe Hollow EIT #6!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Old Blood.

06/24/2012 "Pippa's story is heartbreaking...."

Emmy Wow your fast. At work and haven't had a chance to buy it yet but I can't wait!!!

Lise *friends don't flag* Yeah... stuck in the house with tropical storm Debby overhead. The book is not on Amazon yet so I got in through Smashwords. Can I loan books through Smashwords? If so, I can loan it to you if you want.

Emmy Thanks for the offer! I'll wait til it's up on Amazon. Still not up yet... :(

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* Good to know I am not the only one riding out Debby by reading this! :-)

Heidi R. Finished Old Blood and LOVED it! And the bonus chapters of Into the Hollow - O. M. G.

Not to go off on a tangent, but Lise and Laura - PLEASE DO NOT send Debby to the Gulf Coast of Texas! I'm supposed to be going on vacation next weekend...and I sure don't want a darn tropical storm/hurricane ruining my plans :-p

Emmy Hey ladies! Is Smashwords easy enough? I've never tried it. But my patience is wearing thin with Amazon.

What happens with the teaser chapters?!?! I need to know!!! Watch, I'll probably read that first then start Old Blood.

Lise *friends don't flag* I just set up an acct. and downloaded the book to iBook. Hint- the first two chapters seems to be going in the direction we would hope for!

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* It is easy. You download the book after purchase, then transfer it to your device (or at least that's how I do it). If you have any problems let me know

Emmy Thanks ladies! I just started a horror ya so I should finish it first. But I need my Dex fix!

Melissa Ugh Im still waiting for Amazon to hurry up and release it. I know its available on Smashwords but there's only one place I'll shop at and thats Amazon. Im not a fan on using my C.Card all over the place. So I'll stick to the one store. *sighs*