Kate Gardner's Reviews > The Indigo Spell

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Feb 20, 2013

bookshelves: books-i-can-t-f-ing-wait-for
Read in June, 2012

OK,well i just finished Golden lily and i have to say OMG!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is madness!!!!!!!! that last chapter had me sitting on the edge of me chair and i eventually found myself on the ground, contuinuingly say, 'oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh,oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what the hell id this sh*t!!!??' then some yelling and some just gasps and AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly, bradyen was horrible, i think the rest is self explanitory. secondly, the love triangle forming with eddie, jill and angeline is going to end badly and it fustrates the hell out of me that eddie loved jill then goes off with angeline when jill relesies eddies awesomeness!!
i want more Dimitri and rose and lissa and christan and everyone! i miis them espeacially the badass rose and i have to admit im falling full heartedly for adrian. i mean in VAA i loved both dimitri and adrian but i was team dimitri all the way now, now the problems keep coming for him. this him and sydney is just brilliant but so incovient! if this ends with a big heart break i am going to thro the book. they have to get together! HOW!!!?? HOW IS THE AGAINISING QUESTIONNN!!!!! D=
and.... and a million questions going through my brain and none of it will be answered for a 8 MONTHS!!!! TOO LONGGGGG!!!!! i tthink i will die. 3
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indigo Spell.