Anna's Reviews > Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn

F 50x66
Jun 22, 12

Read in June, 2012

To be honest, I had very high hopes for this book. Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it as much as I wished i had. For starters let me say that this book is a great book. Especially if you're into romance and drama(; it might seem quite odd that I didn't enjoy that much but I still think it's great. Well this is because It was a very recommended book on YouTube so I decided to get it from the library, I ha nothing to lose. At the beginning of the book, it is quite confusing. You have to be completely focused on what you're reading or else you'll miss what you're reading. For one thing, u have to focus on what type of relationship Naomi and Ely have. Also this is mainly a story about Naomi and Ely however it has separate stories branching off. 7 people point of view. At first it was confusing and I honestly didn't like it. However I started understanding the story and who Bruce one and two were and who robin(f) and robin(m) is etc. I wanted to love this book, but couldn't. I did manage to finish it and do like it, not love it but liked it. I'm overall glad to have read this book. Many people have fallen head over heels for it so I suggest checking it out at a library before you spend any money purchasing it. Happy reading(:
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List.