Donna's Reviews > A Midsummer Tights Dream

A Midsummer Tights Dream by Louise Rennison

Jun 24, 2012

bookshelves: fiction, teen-fiction
Read on June 22, 2012

A Midsummer Tights Dream is a quirky story of Tallulah Casey and her friends. She has been officially been admitted to Dother Hall's performing arts program and hopes to make a go of it. She needs to stay focused.

Tallulah arrives at the bus stop in Heckmondwhite at dusk and will be staying with the Dobbineses, her substitute parents, while she is studying at Dother Hall. And much to her delight she will be greeted once again by all of her former friends here that she made in the previous year's classes. The boys of Woolfe Academy will be lurking about. Boys are a confusing lot by Tallulah's thinking and that of her friends. Will Tallulah be able to stand another year at Dother Hall? We'll see.

This is a cute read. I think that anyone would enjoy this book.

A Midsummer Tights Dream was a free book that I had won in the Goodreads First Reads giveaway. I am always happy to receive a book from them. I get to read a number of different genres and find some really good authors this way.

I want to thank Goodreads and Louise Rennison for giving me the opportunity to read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Midsummer Tights Dream.