Rachel's Reviews > Sneak

5196923
Sep 02, 12

bookshelves: novel-teen
Read from August 19 to 23, 2012

Wow. Book one was good. Intrigueing and exciting situations. Book two is better. I entered the story on page one and every page after that. I got to know the characters even better, they really came alive, and their stuggles and mission was something I latched onto. Believable in ever sense, characters, the future world, the govenment, everything. The Christian elements that also came out of this dystopia was perfectly done. I espeicially like how it was all underground and there was a Underground-Railroad with Christian type symbles to it. The only that disrupted the story for me was something with the ending. It wasn't the content but it seemed at the end to give little snipets of events after the main action was over which didn't flow nicly for me. Still a totally enjoyable book. If I was excited after book1, I'm psyched now and am eggerly waiting for book 3.

In exchange for an honest review, I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson through Team Novel Teen.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sneak.

08/21/2012 page 142
49.0% "Getting gripped by the story and intrigue very quickly with this book. Started on page one and is still holding strong. Really getting to know the characters more. They are very realistic."

Sarah Agree. Agree. Agree. =)

Rachel It was so good, wasn't it. Can't wait for the tour.

Sarah Rachel wrote: "It was so good, wasn't it. Can't wait for the tour." Yes, I'm looking forward to the blog tour for this one!!

Rachel Monday! See you then. :)