Andi Anderson's Reviews > Finally Fallen

Finally Fallen by Z. Allora

Jun 22, 12

bookshelves: rock-stars, series
Read on June 22, 2012

This is my favorite book in the series so far. I really loved the Dusty and Justin together and appreciated how slowly their sexual relationship built between them. I also appreciated the intense love and respect they had for one another throughout the book.
Another thing I really liked was the deep love and friendship between all of the members of the band. I liked the way they support and looked out for one another.
I hope there will be more stories written about these characters. I really hope both Dusty's brothers and Andrew will all get there own story. *cough* Zack and Andrew together *cough*
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finally Fallen.

message 1: by Z. (new)

Z. Allora lolololol cough cough look for it valentine's day cough cough... but before then cough cough a holiday story for the dark angels cough cough... ouch! i hurt something! LOL you rock for taking the time to review my work. big hugs, z.

Andi Anderson Z. wrote: "lolololol cough cough look for it valentine's day cough cough... but before then cough cough a holiday story for the dark angels cough cough... ouch! i hurt something! LOL you rock for taking t..."

LMAO! YAY! I can't wait to read more!!! Great job!