Debora Geary's Reviews > A Nomadic Witch

A Nomadic Witch by Debora Geary

Jun 22, 12

(Review from the author)

My new book :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Nomadic Witch.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Cowey Read it and loved it :) Great work as usual can't wait for the next installment.

message 2: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary Thanks, Kat - glad you enjoyed it :)

DianeG Absolutely loved it--one of my favorites now. I'll write a review when I'm at my computer--too hard to do via phone. I'm already planning to reread in a couple of weeks when I can sit down and read with no distractions. I love your books--so when's the next one coming out? LOL.

message 4: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary Lovely, thank you Diane! Next one... September :)

Teresa Carrigan Just finished it. Love the series.

DianeG Yay, Debora! September really isn't that far away!! I think I might become a real fan of self publishing as we get your books so much faster than in the regular publishing world.

message 7: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary As an author, I love it - you get the books within a couple of days of my final proofer finishing with them. I recently got an offer from a publisher that would have delayed the book over a year - that was hard to wrap my head around!

DianeG I'd love to see some of them in paperback form also. I have some friends who only read paper books.

message 9: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary Diane, they're coming - I have to reformat them all to new specifications, and it's a process, but I'm working on it!

Marie I haven't read it yet, but downloading soon! I can't wait for paperbacks. I would love to own the paperback versions. :-)

message 11: by Jean (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jean Carlos Love it - as I do all the Witch Central books. Thank you so much for writing them. They've become home.

message 12: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary Thanks, Jean! Glad you liked your latest sojourn in Witch Central :).

Renee As always, I love your writing. I was so happy when you decided to write about Marcus. You have such an amazing talent and I look forward to reading even more! I made sure to write reviews so everyone knows what an excellent series this is! Thank you!

message 14: by Debora (new) - added it

Debora Geary Thank you, Renee! I'm glad you enjoyed Marcus's story :).

James Ward Just had to chime in here, i recently discovered your wonderful series when i first got started reading E-books back in january, and I am completely hooked. I am an avid reader, reading on average over 10 books a month, and have been for nearly 35 years. In all that time this series easily ranks as one of the best, if not the best series I have ever read. The fact that you can continue to write such amazing stories as quickly as you do absolutely astounds me. At first glance this series doesn't sound like one i would like. I'm more action oriented. But I cannot get enough of it. I already have my sister hooked, and am working on other members of my family. Eagerly awaiting your next book. Please keep up the good work.