Maureen Hoar's Reviews > Of Poseidon

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Jun 22, 12

Read on June 22, 2012

This was another beautiful cover that caught my eye. I guess I have a good eye because what was beneath the cover was spectacular.
I ahve not read many mer stories, so I always enjoy the mythology and this one did not disappoint. Emma is on vacation with her friend Chloe in Florida when their lives change forever. Emma runs, literally into Galen. He is a drop dead gorgeous male specimen and he leaves Emma speachless. To flee her embarassmen, her and Chloe escape on their surf board. Chloe is attacked by a shark and Emma is forced to interceed, unfortunately it is too late for Chloe. Emma discovers she can hold her breath under water, talks to fish and can talk to Galen as well. Galen is a prince of the Triton sirena. Galen and Emma are drawn to each other but Galen knows that Emma's gifts mean that she is of Poseidon which means she belongs to his brother. He keeps many secrets from her, but he cannot deny that he is falling for her. This was a very intricate story built around family secrets, mythological world and true love! The cliff hanger at the end is a killer! I cannot believe I have to wait a year for the next book to come out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Poseidon.