Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > Twin Souls

Twin Souls by K.A. Poe

This was an amazing read and it was such a close 5 star rating but It wasn't quite that good so I will give it 4.5 stars.

First I need to say that yes part of the book reminded me of twilight. But Poe really made this her own story and even though a few things reminded me of twilight she made it her own abd she did it good! I would say that it can be difficult to write about vampires after twilight since it bacame such a big hit so everyone who have read the books will compare them to other books in the same genre unless you come up with somrthing uniqe.

In a way Poe really did something different with these books!

I love the story between Alex and Salem! They are both intruiging characters and Salem does have that mysterious vibe about him that just makes you love him more! Alex is a strong female but she is not aware of it but when she comes to terms with what she is by blood and when she sort of accept it she aslo finds her strength!

The love story is great but perhaps a little fast in it's pace. Everything happens so quickly. Meeting - falling in love - moving in ...... A little fast but perhaps That was how it had to be for the story!

I loved this one! It is a mix between Twilight and Vampire academy but with it's own unique style! An awesome read that I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twin Souls.

07/01/2012
50.0% "This book is so good!"
07/01/2012
63.0% "Every night after practice I went home to Salem´s house/..../ Paul´s plan was working, but not in the way he had hoped."
07/02/2012
100.0% "Wow! This is book is really close to 5 stars! Review coming soon"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless) This is a great read that I warmly recommend!