Kathleen's Reviews > The Undoing of a Libertine

Character Rating 4 Stars
Romance Rating 5 Stars
Heat Level 4 Stars
Overall Rating 4 Stars

This was my first book by Raine Miller and I really enjoyed it. The story was really good as were the character's. The hero said some really sigh worthy things to the heroine. It took a while for the heat to turn up but once it did, WOW! The heroine did have one TSTL moment near the end but I could understand why she would have done it. I might have done the same thing too, LOL. Of course we get the HEA in the end that wrapped this book up nicely for me.

I really do need to check out some other of Raine Miller's book's in the future.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Undoing of a Libertine.

06/22/2012
1.0% "I'm in the mood for another Erotic Historical. I never tried this author so I hope it's good :-)"

message 1: by Shel (new) - added it

Shel Well? Too much for me??? ;)

Kathleen Shel wrote: "Well? Too much for me??? ;)"

Hahahahaha, I'm only 17% into this book and at this point no it's not too much for you. I have to say that a review on Amazon does leave me to think that yes, it might be but I'll fill you in if it does get too hot :-)

message 3: by Shel (new) - added it

Shel I'll be waiting...... :0
Thanks

Kathleen Shel wrote: "I'll be waiting...... :0
Thanks"

With having to work today I've only made it to 37%. The heat has yet to turn on but I must say that it's the morning of their wedding so if it's going to get hot, it should soon. I'll fill you in more tomorrow or Monday :-)

Kathleen Shel wrote: "I'll be waiting...... :0
Thanks"

Gee Shelby it does get quite hot but you could alway's skip over those scenes if they get too much for you. This book did not make me cry but it did have some darkness to it that you may like. The hero said some really fantastic things to the heroine I must add. Very romantic if you ask me :-)

message 6: by Brittany B. (new) - added it

Brittany B. Must get this book ASAP. :) great review!

Kathleen Brittany B. wrote: "Must get this book ASAP. :) great review!"

Well, I certainly hope that if you do give this book a try that you will enjoy it too. I look forwards to hearing what you think when you get around to it :-)

KindleRomance Reviews Great review!

Kathleen Kris (KindleRomance) wrote: "Great review!"

Thanks Kris

message 10: by Shel (new) - added it

Shel Kathleen wrote: "Shel wrote: "I'll be waiting...... :0
Thanks"

Thanks for the warning ;)

message 11: by Karla (new)

Karla Nice review Kathleen!

Kathleen Karla wrote: "Nice review Kathleen!"

Thanks Karla :-)

message 13: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Nice one Kathleen! I like the sounds of the simmering, sexual tension. Nothing like it! :)

Kathleen Wendy wrote: "Nice one Kathleen! I like the sounds of the simmering, sexual tension. Nothing like it! :)"

It seem's like a lot of people are getting interested in Raine Miller's book's. Do you think you will give this book a try Wendy?

message 15: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Kathleen wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Nice one Kathleen! I like the sounds of the simmering, sexual tension. Nothing like it! :)"

Yep, the Kindle's lock and loaded with this book. :)

Kathleen Wendy wrote: "Kathleen wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Nice one Kathleen! I like the sounds of the simmering, sexual tension. Nothing like it! :)"

It seem's like a lot of people are getting interested in Raine Miller's b..."

Well, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.