Candice's Reviews > Lady Luck

Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley

I really love KAs stories. They are always completely absorbing, always have a hot alpha hero, and always have amazing support characters – this just creates the best reading experience.

Ty and Lexi’s story did not disappoint. Poor Ty. He was wrongfully accused and imprisoned for 5 years. Poor Lexi. She was born into a terrible situation and has been fighting bad luck for what seems like her whole life. One of those bad situations leads her to the prison to pick Ty up on the day he is released and their story starts there.

Ty Walker is a big, badass dude. I mean big – 6 foot 6 big, ex- prison big. Lexi is bright, funny, gorgeous and sassy as hell. This is the 3rd book in the Colorado Mountain Man series so we also have the pleasure of enjoying all the previous characters ( *swoon TATE ) as everyone works together to help Ty clear his name.

As usual with KA, lots of crap happens, there are many bad guys, more than many good guys, sappy moments, pissed off moments, and hot sex. The whole ride is worth it – Ty and Lexi get their HEA.!!! YAY

Loved this book.

Message to author: I’m ready for Woody’s book…. Pretty please…

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Luck.

Quotes Candice Liked

Kristen Ashley
“<…>When I was done speaking I felt his body had gone still again, stone still.
And silent.
Then he asked quietly, "Nightmare?"
"Nightmare," I replied firmly.
Ty didn't move.
By a miracle, I held it together.
Then he moved but it was to rest his chin on my shoulder and I closed my eyes because I needed him to go, go, go so I could fall apart again on my own.
Then he said, "Your nightmare, mama, was my dream."
My heart clenched.
He kept going. "Never had a home until you gave me one."
My breath started sticking.
"Never had anyone give to me the way you gave to me."
My breath stopped sticking and clogged.
"Never thought of findin' a woman who I wanted to have my baby."
Oh God.
"Never had light in my life, never, not once, I lived wild but I didn't burn bright until you shined your light on me."
Oh God.
"Whacked, fuckin' insane, but, at night, you curled in front of me, didn't mind I did that time that wasn't mine 'cause it meant I walked out to you."
He had to stop. He had to.
He didn't.
"Your nightmare," he whispered, turned his head and against my neck he finished, "my dream."<…>”
Kristen Ashley, Lady Luck

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Great review, Candice! KA will write Wood's story. Patience... :-)
You asked for some recs. Which genre would you like to read. FYI, I don't read PNR.

KatLynne Great review Candice and so glad you loved this one:)