Carrie Kellenberger's Reviews > The Delilah Complex

2048986
Jun 21, 2012

bookshelves: thrillers
Read from June 21 to 23, 2012

Another free Kindle read from Amazon, The Delilah Complex is a good, simple read with lots of interesting twists. This is the first book that I've read of M. J. Rose's, and I enjoyed it enough that I would certainly read the other books in this series.

Morgan Snow is a sex therapist at the prestigious Butterfield Institute in New York City. When the first of a series of gruesome murders starts happening, Snow is approached by a group of twelve women in need of grief counseling. The women belong to a secret sex club called the Scarlet Society, and the male members of this club are being murdered by a psychopath. The women reveal information that Morgan knows that she should take to the police, but she's bound by doctor/patient confidentiality. To add to the confusion, Snow has feelings for Detective Noah Jordain, the lead detective on the Scarlet Society Case.

All in all, a great book with a terrific opening that keeps you glued to the very last page.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Delilah Complex.