Kristyn's Reviews > 20 Times a Lady

20 Times a Lady by Karyn Bosnak

Jun 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in June, 2012

The minute I opened this book I was in love... with the many lists of course - lists of men, to-do lists, any kind of lists! It wasn't just the lists I fell in love with, it was Delilah. She was such a relatable character, and I found myself taking her side for most of the book, though I'm not quite sure I would have chased down my ex hookups to see if they were 'the one.' This book does, however, make you think about how quickly time flies and how people change over the years. I mean, what if we all went back to find the people we connected with intimately in the past? I'm not quite sure it would go over well with me, because I'm a big believer in "things happen for a reason," and "your past is your past." The people that haven't made it to your future, weren't meant to! It took me awhile to actually believe that, but I did see it in the end.

The book was fun and exciting though, meeting all of Delilah's past lovers and knowing how they were in the past and how they were in the present. Little did she know though, that she had changed as well. It is obvious though who she ends up with, aside from a curveball Bosnak threw at the reader, but it was still a delight to read. I wasn't bored reading this book and I got through it in a couple of days. I would recommend this book, probably prior to seeing the movie. I am definitely going to try and rent the movie though so I could compare and contrast to see which one I like better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 20 Times a Lady.