Heather Pool's Reviews > America Is Under Attack: September 11, 2001: The Day the Towers Fell

America Is Under Attack by Don  Brown

Jun 21, 12

bookshelves: children-s-lit

This book can be for anyone and for grades third through fifth. The audience is really for anyone. This book is a story about the world trade centers and the pentagon on 9/11. It was very factual but also had somewhat of a story. For example, it introduced a few characters (real people) and what happened to them but mostly the book was about what happened that day and why it is important. I thought this book was very factual on what happened and I actually learned a few things in the process! I would read this book to my students, I did enjoy it even though it was a bit sad. This book is on the School Library Journal best nonfiction 2011 list.

I am also putting my e-book on here! I went to pebble go and read "Frogs". This is a book anyone wanting to learn about frogs and it could be for grades k-2. I liked that the print was big and the words were easy. I also enjoyed that there were videos and that this is something I could send the students to do instead of reading it to them. This book did not have any awards.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read America Is Under Attack.