Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Death and the Girl Next Door

Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: favortie-s
Read from August 03 to 08, 2012

I won Death and the girl next door from goodreads and Wow I’m so happy I got picked for this ARC. What an amazing read I Highly recommend this book it had me laughing so hard at times, I loved Lorelei She is strong and smart and she does not take crap from anyone especially Cameron and sexy Jared. I love that she can take them down with one kick to the shin you go girl! (you will understand when you read the book!) This will defiantly be a book I will read over and over again and I can’t wait for book 2!

When Lorelei touches people she receives visions, when she touches the new kids in school Jared she gets the strangest one yet. But what’s even stranger is now that there’s a new kid in school, Cameron already seems to hate him and he keeps following her everywhere.

Lorelei starts to fall for Jared the more they are together but Jared has a secret and he’s not the only one it seems and no one can keep them for long. When Lorelei finds out she does not know what to think.. With strange dreams of a lady with children around her who asks her if she’d up to the task of saving the world she doesn’t know what to think. But she has to figure out what happened to her parents when she just a little girl and try to save the world without being killed in the process.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Death and the Girl Next Door.