Kat's Reviews > Bewitching: The Kendra Chronicles

Bewitching by Alex Flinn

Jun 21, 12

it was ok

I really liked the part where Kendra narrates. Actually, I really like Alex Flinn's writing in general. I LOVED her other book, Beastly.
I didn't end up finishing this book. I really liked the storyline, plot, etc. But the one thing I couldn't handle was EMMA. I understand that she doesen't like to be alone and that she's always wanted someone to talk to and be with.To fit in. I UNDERSTAND. What I don't understand is why she's so darn naive and innocent. She can't seem to see her step-sister for who she really is, and, I got it, Carolyn or whatever(I can' remember if that was her ex- BFF's name or not) used to be her best friend. BUT SHE LEFT YOU FOR "COOLER GIRLS" SO WHY ARE YOU STILL TOLERATING HER?! GOSH.

Like I said before, I didn't finish this book. I got too frustrated. I think I stopped at the part where she checks for the earrings that she saw her step sister wearing. I recommend this book for anybody who loves fantasy and books like Beastly... and can handle naive and annoying characters.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bewitching.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Morgan I agree, Emma was very wimpy; one of the few things keeping me reading was wanting to read what Kendra had to say.