Sonia Hernandez's Reviews > The Tail of Emily Windsnap

Jun 21, 12

Recommended to Sonia by: No one
Recommended for: To most people
Read from June 14 to 21, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1st time

What I really liked about The Tail of Emily Windsnap is the author's feeling for the writing because it is showing that it was a big deal when she found out she was a mermaid.And I also like the plot because the 12 year old Emily windsnap's mom has been keeping her away from the water.Until she let her take swimming classes and that's where she discovers that she is a mermaid.Also,I like the setting because it is perfect because it is in her boat house which is in the water and also it is in the ocean where she has the adventure of her life when she finds her dad who is a merman.Plus Emily's attitude toward her finding that she is a mermaid and that his dad is a mermanis that she feels surprise.She feels surprise because she doesn't know why her mom didn't told her instead of keeping her away from the water and why her mom didn't want to say that her dad was merman.But the only one thing that I didn't like was that the king of the merpeople told them that they had to leave and go somewhere and stay there if not they will go to prison.Mainly that was what I really did not like of the whole book.However,the rest I did like and itwas all O.K.So this is mainly what I liked and disliked about The Tail of Emily Windsnap.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tail of Emily Windsnap.