Kinny's Reviews > Let the Rain Come Down

Let the Rain Come Down by Gabrielle Evans

Jun 21, 12

bookshelves: angst-light, awwwww, guilty-pleasure-pile, feel-good, mm, loved-it, shifter
I own a copy

It's almost a sure thing. Whenever I decide to give up on a series the next story in the line up becomes the best one! This was the most romantic and hilarious one of the bunch. Better than book 1 and two put together. It definitely redeemed book 4 and 5 which I found disappointing and dragging. Ms. Evans was truly inspired when she wrote this.
This is my hands down favorite of the Moonlighters series. I was about to give up on this series as I was not too fond of the 4th and 5th book and I felt after Keaton that the writing was declining. I just had to read it again as I did not want it to end. Oscar and Demetrius were perfect for each other. Their chemistry and love were just mind-blowing wonderful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let the Rain Come Down.

Veronica /  V I think many of us were going to give up on this series ...lol

Kinny Veronica / V wrote: "I think many of us were going to give up on this series ...lol"

It was getting pretty lousy! Then this happens. Wow, my interest is renewed.

LaShonta Kinny wrote: "Veronica / V wrote: "I think many of us were going to give up on this series ...lol"

It was getting pretty lousy! Then this happens. Wow, my interest is renewed."

Same here, I didn't even read books 4 and 5. I was kind of over it after book 3 but this book has renewed my interest.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) Great review! From the reviews I have no interest in books 4 and 5. Can I read this one without reading them and still understand what's going on?