Claudine's Reviews > It Begins with a Kiss

It Begins with a Kiss by Eileen Dreyer

Jun 24, 12

bookshelves: arc-netgalley
Read on June 24, 2012

I loved where this story was going but to end so abruptly the way it did was extremely frustrating. A 16 year old Fiona experiences her first kiss with the older 25 year old brother of her best friend school mate. hummmmm yup still frustrated with this very short, only 32 pages of a 73 page novella but I can't wait to find out what will become of Fiona. She was written with the very promise of becoming a very strong willful young woman and I can't wait to see what havoc she will reap with her newly discovered position.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Begins with a Kiss.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 3: by Britt (new)

Britt Bury Hi Claudine! I was wondering how you were liking this book? Sounds interesting and I wanted to look into getting it. Thanks for any feedback :)

Claudine Hi Britt
I haven't started reading this book yet but plan to this weekend. I am more interested in reading your book first I have read great reviews and it came as a recommendation from a friend who praised you book with 5 stars.
Thank you for accepting my friend request.

message 1: by Britt (new)

Britt Bury Claudine wrote: "Hi Britt

Oh thank you! Yes, please let me know once your read the other, I'd love your thoughts :) Thank you so much again :)