Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > The Fallen Queen

Jun 20, 12

bookshelves: erotica, entangled-books
Read in June, 2012

*******THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE SCENES NOT SUITABLE FOR 17 AND UNDER*********

First I would like to THANK Danielle at Entangled for allowing me to read and review this book. The Fallen Queen was the first Fantasy book I have ever read and I have to say I LOVED it! Some of the stuff in it had me cringing but I have an open literary mind so I kept reading and I am so glad I did because at the end of the day I really enjoyed the story.

In The Fallen Queen all Anazakia wants to do is survive because she is the last of her family. She flees Heaven with two demons Vasily and Belphagor. As she is on the run she realizes she must go back and fight for her place in order to keep the chaos out and bring order back to her home. Vasily will keep her company and she learns to trust him. What will Anazakia do when she gets back to her home? Will she fight or flee? Will she reign in an age where ruling is hard?

I have to warn you that this book does have some issues in it than can be offensive to some but they are real issues and Jane does it with such tact you don't even realize what your reading until you have read it and then say wow did I just read that. I have read a few men with men books and I have to say these authors are clever and there writing is superb and I would recommend this read to adults only because they will enjoy it. Plus if your HUGE on Fantasy this book is for you!

Jane thank you for writing this book and sharing this story for readers like myself who love a good love story and throw in some SWOON worthy men I am in like Flynn!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fallen Queen.