Aisse Tounkara's Reviews > Love That Dog

U_50x66
Jun 20, 12

Recommended for: All Friends
Read on June 10, 2012, read count: 1

1. I loved this book because I guess i am similar to jack. I love to meet new people. Also I hate poetry. But now all of a sudden i do love poetry now. Maybe I was similar to jack in many ways#56-61.

2. I think my friends will like this book because they like meeting people like friends and just like me. Also I hate to say this but jack is a worrier and worries if Mr. Walter Dean Myers will come to their school. Jack is a bragger when he says that our school is clean and have a lot of nice kids and people are inspired by just him but nobody else#56-61.

3. One challenge of this book was that I didn't understand what the book was telling me it was teaching me character point of view than jumps into something else that I don't understand and its hard for me to understand it. The setting in my book was at jacks house the classroom and in the school were Mr. Walter dean Myers shows up at jacks school.The way jack talks about Mr. Walter Dean Myers. I know what he is really trying to say. All that extra that he is doing might not work out because he want to Persuade him ( or convince) him to come to their school.#41-82

4. A character in my book that I am going to talk about is Jack. Jack is a good boy. One thing about jack is that he hates poetry and he thought it was for only girls. Also he thought that if he wrote poetry his friends were going to judge him that he wrote poetry and say that it is for girls only. That why he use the phrase ( I don't want to because boys don't girls do it. Also he says ( Cant do it brains empty) But instead of saying that he can say I don't want to because its for girls. Its not necessary to say all that.#33-68

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love That Dog.