Kari's Reviews > A Whisper To A Scream

A Whisper To A Scream by Lauren Hammond

Jun 24, 12

Read from June 20 to 24, 2012

WOWZA!!! Just read Insanity a couple of days ago. Now I plowed through A Whisper to a Scream....the hell with laundry or feeding my family....they can eat cereal! lol I've become a Lauren Hammond junkie and find myself stalking her page trying to figure out when book #2 of the Sociopath Diaries will come out. Soon please!!

Adam is a twisted, let lovable guy. Does that make sense? Nope. But I felt it. Ellory gets in a bit of trouble herself, not sure that she is ready for someone like Adam. But the chemistry is undeniable. A spark that even dead bodies won't put out! What I love about Hammond is that she takes this story about a sick twisted sociopath and makes me like him. I really do.

I don't want to say much about the story.....but highly recommend the read. I had an idea about the ending, but did I really get it right? Do I really know what is going to happen next? That is what I love about Hammond's writing.....she will blind side you and you will never see it coming.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Whisper To A Scream.

06/23/2012
43.0% "After Insanity, I decided I needed a lil more Lauren Hammond....so far so good!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Honey Warren Yay! This book is nuts!!

Kari Seriously! When does book 2 come out! That was crazy, dark ,twisted, and left me with too many questions!! What a ride!

Honey Warren I have never been so torn in my life. I kept thinking this guy is certifiable!! But I kept finding myself wanting them to be in love!! Such a great book!! I think September the new one comes out. Omg can't wait!! I want more books like this one!!