Dain Mun's Reviews > The Story of My Life

The Story of My Life by Helen Keller

U 50x66
Jun 20, 12

Read in February, 2012

"The story of my life" by Helen Keller is one of my favorite biography book I've read. She used to be my idol who overcomes her disablities and succeed in her life. When she was young, he caught a fever. That caused her to become a deaf and blind. She was a crazy child because she didn't know how to communicate with people. She was frustrated herself. However, things got changed after her teacher, Anne Sullivan came to take care of her. She learned how to read and communicate in different way. It was such a miracle. Because of Sullivan's amazing devotion, Helen could go to famous women's college and become a honored person for everyone.
I believe in miracles. Of course, if my child has those disabilities, I might choose limited for my child's future. However, Helen's parents were different. They tried so hard to develop her daughter's abilities. Teacher Sullivan never gave up on her. She trust in Helen's potential. I think the book is an amazing guide for people who is in need. It's hopeful and inspring!!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Story of My Life.