Jacob's Reviews > The Magician

The Magician by Michael Scott

M 50x66
Oct 13, 2008

This was a great book. The first book flowed right into this one and made it a great read. I love adventure books and this book had suspense at every turn. There were many dead ends that the characters came out of alive and well. The last part kind of shocked me a little. One of my favorite characters was taken prisoner and another one went voulentarily with the bad evil guys. The end came out alright and it ended with me wanting more. It is going to be a hard couple months waiting for the next book in the series. This is a great book. I would recomend this book to anyone who likes to read. The age group would be about 12 years old and up. I would give this book five stars out of five. I love Michael Scott's writings.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magician.

GirlwiththeBraids Just a shout-out that the book is in the mail, Jacob!

Jacob Thank You Very Much!!!!!

GirlwiththeBraids Your welcome.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Jacob is sooooooooooo happy that he is getting that book. He just doesn't want to show it. Don't tell him I said that!

GirlwiththeBraids *giggle* You know that he can read this if he wants to?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yeah I know. I really just said that to upset him. And yes I know that he is going read this too!

GirlwiththeBraids I'm glad you liked the book!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I know you are talking to Jacob and all but I just wanted to say that "I" don't think that he finished it. To tell you the truth I never saw him reading it. That is just what I think. He probly has read it I was just saying what "I" think. It was just what "I" think! I don't want to upset you or him. It was just what "I" think. okay?

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah not to sound pushy or anything!

Jacob I finished it and it was very good.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah When did you finish it?! I never ever saw you reading it! Unless you read it at night and finished it before sunrise. When did you finish it? Did you finish it at night? Did you really?

GirlwiththeBraids Nice review!

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah OK from now on I will not write a coment to anyone who is really talking to Jacob.

I probly won't keep that but I WILL try to!