Hassatou Sow's Reviews > The Ramona Collection, Vol. 1:

The Ramona Collection, Vol. 1 by Beverly Cleary

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: finish-reading
Read from June 20 to August 08, 2012

the thing that i think is that ramona has to be nice to mrs kemp who watch her while ramona mom works and RAMONA IS SO MEAN TO HER AND HER FRIEND YARD APE AND ramona first da of school and she was going to school and she try to do the trick her dad did aand it cracked on ther head and her father was going to collage because he need a master d so he could get a better job and ramona and beezus had to cook diner because they didn't like what there mom cooked so they had to cook diner and they made a mess in the kitcken and had to clean it all up and at the end she likes school and i do like this book so much by HASSATOU SOW.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ramona Collection, Vol. 1.

message 1: by Mr.Lim (new)

Mr.Lim SHLA Hello Hassatou!
I liked your review of "The Ramona Collection"!! I want to help you get an A+ for your first ELA assignment in 6th grade. So, please add the following to your review on "The Ramona Collection":

1. Give 2 quotes directly from the book with page numbers of the things you liked. For example, "I liked the trick her dad did on page ____ when he said, "...................". And I liked when R and B had to cook dinner on page _______ when R said to B: "-............."

Okay, that's all for now!! See you again on Goodreads!!

Mr.Lim SHLA

Hassatou Sow Mr.Lim wrote: "Hello Hassatou!

thanks mr.lim and i will do what yu said okey

Hassatou Sow thanks

message 4: by Mr.Lim (new)

Mr.Lim SHLA You are welcome, Hassatou!

I'm waiting to read what you will write. Please follow the grading rubric and instructions on how to write a review learned from Ms Flores before end of school.

If your other classmates have already written a good (A+) review, please follow it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day, Mr. Lim

Hassatou Sow thanks

Hassatou Sow i will let yu know