UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick's Reviews > Turn it On

Turn it On by Vivian Arend

Turn it On is the first book of the Turner Twins, and since there are only two siblings, I’m assuming there will only be two books. That said, the Turner family is such a riot of cousins, aunts, uncles… that this could easily turn out to be an open ended series!

I had really no set notion about what to expect when I began this book, but I was expecting something more heavy on the suspense end of the romantic suspense spectrum. That said, even though this turned out to be a much more emotional read than I thought it would be, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s humorous, heartwarming, and at times heartbreaking, and definitely a relationship driven story. But beyond all that, it's also a very hot read.

I enjoyed getting to know Maxine Turner and Ryan Claymore. They are funny, quirky people who are perfect for each other. My heart broke for Ryan’s brother, Carl, but I admired Ryan and Maxine so very much for their devotion to him.

I’m very much looking forward to reading the next book in the ‘series,’ Turn it Up which is Maxwell Turner’s story. And just an FYI – it’s a Turner family tradition to name everyone some variation of Max, which I thought was a fun addition to the story.

The bottom line: Nothing deeply compelling or thought provoking here. Just a fun, romantic, sexy story - and isn't that exactly what we're looking for, sometimes?

3.5/5 stars

Sexual Content:
This story contains lots of sex and includes vaginal, oral, anal play and anal sex. There's also a mildly sexy bit of playing in public.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Turn it On.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) This looks pretty good. Nicely said, Dhes

message 3: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Great review Dhes...Have got this on my wish lists already but haven't got it yet. ☺

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Thanks, Dee! It's an easy read, ya know? I hope you enjoy it, too :)

KindleRomance Reviews Great review! This is on my docket to read next!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Thanks! I hope you love it!

message 7: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Great review Dhes!