Kayla (Ramblings of a Book Junkie)'s Reviews > Significance

Significance by Shelly Crane

My Thoughts
WOAH! I did not expect this book to be that good but it was. The summary was good but I don't feel that just from that, you can tell how good the book is. So, don't judge a book on it's summary :). The pace of this book was amazing and I love how the characters are smart and know limits. Okay, so let's begin with these wonderful characters.

Maggie: Maggie was a smart teen and seemed to make all the right decisions. Her relationship with her dad was rocky at first but she stayed by his side and never blamed him or lashed out on him for his choices. I loved how their relationship grew and we saw the loving father-daughter bond. Her relationship with Becky was a normal best friend relationship with the secrets, gossips, and double dates. As far as her relationship with Caleb ;), well I'll talk about that later.

Caleb: Now wasn't he a sweetheart :). Caleb was an amazing male character. You could tell he cared for Maggie and would do anything to protect her. Plus, he never went all happy hands and pushed her too far. I also love the fact he has a big family that he talks to. He always puts Maggie first and would never hurt her.

Kyle: In the beginning I thought it was all sweet how Kyle liked Maggie and was mad Caleb imprinted on her but then he started to annoy me. He seemed to ruin all their romantic moment and would just openly ogle over her. Of course his annoying habits didn't make me dislike the book even the slightest.

Caleb's Family: Yes, I dedicated a category to Caleb's family. I loved them. Oh, and Maria was soo cute. Plus, the fact they welcomed Maggie in open arms just made me love them even more.

Caleb and Maggie: My favorite part about this book was Caleb's and Maggie's relationship. As I mentioned before, they weren't the dumb teenagers but the smart ones who knew what was best for their relationship. The fact that they could heal and calm each other was an aww factor. This relationship is one of my favorite book couples.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Significance.

Quotes Kayla (Ramblings of a Book Junkie) Liked

Shelly Crane
“I saw something in you that I couldn't live without. I chose you, inside of me, and you chose me. It's not one sided, it only works when both people choose the other. You are perfect for me in every way.”

Shelly Crane
“Because you are my significant, my soul mate. And I'm yours.”

Shelly Crane
“In the words of some really beautiful smart girl I know, just give me what I want," Caleb whispered.”

Shelly Crane
“But... we will always be drawn together. We'll always crave each other. We'll always be in tune with each other, physically and mentally. There is nothing that can change or break that. And even if there was, I wouldn't want to. Not for the world.”

Shelly Crane
“You don’t love people for what they can give you. You don’t love them because of what they do for you or how good you make them look. Love is blind, love does not boast, love is not vain.”