Ida's Reviews > The Indigo Spell

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

May 06, 2013

bookshelves: that-boy-is-mine, love-it-like-theres-no-tomorrow
Read from February 14 to 17, 2013

I can’t even complain about that dreadful ending because I’m still full of RAINBOWS, GLITTERS, RUNNING TOWARDS THE SUNSET HAPPY SYDRIAN FEELS!

And that is far as spoilers I am willing(and able to give because I already feel the beginnings of the wrath of the God of No Spoilers *shudders*). So the rest of my review will stay hidden to spare my life, just to be sure because I think I won’t be able to stop myself with the surge of STRONG FEELINGS that I would surely have while writing this review. And I think it will be spoilery at some point, although not full on this-sh*t-is-what-happens-in-the-book type. So proceed with caution. Hahaha! ;)

(view spoiler)

-------------------------------------

SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN! SYDRIAN!

PLEASE LET THEM BE OKAY IN THIS BOOK! PLEASE JUST PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I NEED THEM TO BE TOGETHER! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 8/5/2012

“Under normal circumstances, you inviting me to the bedroom would be the highlight of my day.” #Adrian #IndigoSpell --From Richelle Mead's twitter

OH GOD.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indigo Spell.

03/31 marked as: read

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-11 of 11) </span> <span class="smallText">(11 new)</span>

Victoria It should be SAGEDRIAN! Because he calls her Sage <3

message 2: by Ida (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ida I would be down with ANYTHING as long as they end up together! Hahahaha

Victoria Too true!! :P hahaha

Pretty in Fiction That GIF demonstrates my feelings exactly. SWOON!

Belle hahahahaahahahahah SYDRIAN completely agree with you.. this better happen

message 6: by Ida (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ida Belinda wrote: "hahahahaahahahahah SYDRIAN completely agree with you.. this better happen"

It better be! Adrian deserves some happiness! I mean, SRSLY.

Joanna i agree with all the rainbow comments and stuff! this boooook isss full of loooove and Adrian madness. :)

message 8: by Ida (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ida Joanna wrote: "i agree with all the rainbow comments and stuff! this boooook isss full of loooove and Adrian madness. :)"

Exactly! Oh Adrian. *le sigh*

Joanna i cannot stop thinking about this book! lol.

message 10: by Ida (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ida Joanna wrote: "i cannot stop thinking about this book! lol."

You and me both! ;)

Aneesah Mustafa i love your review i have not started to read the bloodline series because i have just finished reading last sacrifice and i was heart broken whenadrian and rose broke up i wanted then to be together oh well i cant wait to start reading the bloodline series