Tiki's Reviews > On Demon Wings

On Demon Wings by Karina Halle

Jun 25, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read in June, 2012

Oh My. The first part of this book was a bit hard to take as we see Perry's downward spiral - the consequences of love gone bad - - THIS MAY BE A LITTLE SPOILERY - -
.... when she's at her lowest, and ghosts and demons want to consume her, she looks for any port in the storm - this port has a name - Maximus..... Dex's ex-best friend and band-mate. Strong, friendly, helpful (douchecanoe!) Maximus. Things go from bad to worse as Perry tries to convince and gain the support of her parents (to no avail), she battles her damnedest against the evil that is literally consuming her. Her only ally seems to be her 15 yr old sister, Ada.....who is wise (and funny) beyond her years - wise enough to reach out to the only person who may have a chance to save Perry......Dex. His efforts lead to an "Oh Nooo" ending for this book - a cliffhanger to some degree so I immediately read the synopsis for book 6 due out in Sept/Oct which gave me a little relief...but I can't Wait!!! (BTW the first 2 chapters of book 6 are at the end of book 5.5 novella "Old Blood"....Pippa's story - reading now!!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Demon Wings.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Eliza Brand Aren't these books great. I can't wait for the next one, I'll have to get "Old Blood".

Tiki Addictive!! I just started 'Old Blood'.... But I think I'm going to have to pause and jump to the 2 preview chapters of book 6.... I read a few comments about them so going to read now!!