Rhonda's Reviews > The Gift

The Gift by Tiffany Reisz

Jul 08, 12

Read on July 07, 2012

First off let me make it clear that I liked this short story!
The only problem was that it was too short. :(

Having read The Siren by Tiffany Reisz, I think I likely enjoyed this story more than someone who hasn't. I enjoyed getting a glimpse of Nora from her past, and her time with Daniel was well..... spent. ;)

07/08/12 revision

Go to http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/hel... and read the rest of Daniel's story. I did and since I can't rate it, I'm going to include it in this one.

Thanks Tiffany for the fabulous reading!!

“I don’t want to conquer the world, mon ami. I just want to fuck it.” - Kingsley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gift.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Searock LOL, Rhonda :)

Rhonda Searock wrote: "LOL, Rhonda :)"

ROFL!!!! :D

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Reisz Don't worry. I plan on writing a full-length prequel to THE SIREN that shows her meeting Soren and discovering who and what she is. SEVEN DAY LOAN is a Spice Brief so they can't be more than 15,000 words. They're hardcore about word limit. :)

Also, now that you're done, you can read the free sequel to SEVEN DAY LOAN on my blog! It's twice as long as SEVEN DAY LOAN. http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/hel...

Tiff!

message 4: by Rhonda (last edited Jul 07, 2012 04:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rhonda Thanks Tiffany!

I'm on Tiffany Reisz overload right now and loving it!! I have Immersed in Pleasure by Tiffany Reisz from Netgalley to read and review too, which I'm looking forward to. I love that you have all these short stories to read while I wait for The Angel by Tiffany Reisz.

Searock Full length prequel about meeting Soren and discovering who and what she is..... unf. Yes, please!!!
*pants in anticipation*

Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews I read Seven Day Loan quite a while before The Siren and I really, really wish I'd done it the other way around. I think it's better to 'know' Nora when you read this one. I may have to reread.

Rhonda Becs wrote: "I read Seven Day Loan quite a while before The Siren and I really, really wish I'd done it the other way around. I think it's better to 'know' Nora when you read this one. I may have to reread."

I adore Kingsley!!!

Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews I have Immersed in Pleasure from Net Galley too - when are you reading it Rhonda?

I have a buddy read on 16th July and another August 1st but am free mostly beyond that.

Rhonda I haven't decided. I can read it anytime because I'm in between books right now. :-)

Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews I'm in the middle of a really good one - let me know when you start please :-)

Rhonda What are you reading?

Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews Star Crossed (Battered Hearts, #2) by Kele Moon

It's the 2nd in the Battered Heart series - can highly recommend them. Verrrry sexy with big, beefy UFC fighters.

Rhonda Oh, I have those, I am planning to read soon. I haven't read the first one yet either.

Rhonda Becs wrote: "I'm in the middle of a really good one - let me know when you start please :-)"

I think I'm going to read Immersed in Pleasure tonight.

message 15: by Ren (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ren Thanks for the link to Daniel's story, Rhonda and Tiffany!
I'm still in chapter 6 and plan to finish it today :D

Rhonda Ren, have you read The Siren yet???

message 17: by Ren (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ren Have the copy from netgalley, but I must finish the request title first. A difficult book :(