Nicole's Reviews > Dance of the Red Death

Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
F 50x66
's review
Apr 21, 13

bookshelves: to-read

Really, another year? I have like fifty books I'm waiting for. This is one of the ones I want the most. Come on... AHHHH. I NEED IT.

Wait, does that say CONCLUSION? This is the last book??? WHAT???
UPDATE: ERMAGERD LOOK AT THAT COVER. GORGEOUS. JUST GORGEOUS.

Oh, and I seriously can't pick which guy she should choose. I mean I was totally team Will, but then he had to go and betray her. Even though it was for a good reason. As morbid as this seems, I kind of want one of them to die so she will have an easier decision.
>.>
<.<
Wow, I really did just say that.

While we wait...you can check out my blog!!! http://niconut.wordpress.com/
20 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dance of the Red Death.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

04/23 marked as: to-read

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

WitchyKilljoy Will betraying her was a slap in the face, but I totally understood why he did it. He is a parent to those two kids and he just met Araby. It would make NO sense not to do ANYTHING he could to save those kids. If he didnt do it, I'd probably be mad at him more than betraying Araby.

Elliot on the other hand, has NO BUSINESS dangling her over crocodile infested water and threaten her like that. He used her MORE than Will and im much more terrible ways.


message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Jovana J wrote: "Will betraying her was a slap in the face, but I totally understood why he did it. He is a parent to those two kids and he just met Araby. It would make NO sense not to do ANYTHING he could to save..."

Ok. I was just sharing my opinion. And he is pretty mental (Elliot)... And didn't I say Will betrayed her for a good reason?


WitchyKilljoy I wasnt correcting you, just adding my own two cents. Thats all.


message 4: by Regina (new) - added it

Regina its ok i thought that too lol.


message 5: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Lol ikr...
You know, both of the boys creep me out. This book was confusing. I like Will more though..Elliot belongs in an asylum


message 6: by Regina (new) - added it

Regina Nicole wrote: "Lol ikr...
You know, both of the boys creep me out. This book was confusing. I like Will more though..Elliot belongs in an asylum"


yea coz hes really messed up with lots of mental issues. atleast will had a good reason for what he did. i do find bith biys fascinating despite their issues


message 7: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Regina wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Lol ikr...
You know, both of the boys creep me out. This book was confusing. I like Will more though..Elliot belongs in an asylum"

yea coz hes really messed up with lots of mental ..."


Yeah, they are really interesting.. At least the love triangle is original!


Elsa Ehlers I really dont like that the cover is purple when it CLEARLY says Dance of the RED death. yeah...RED


message 9: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Elsa wrote: "I really dont like that the cover is purple when it CLEARLY says Dance of the RED death. yeah...RED"

Loool, that's true. I never thought about that. It would be nicer if it was red..yep


message 10: by Elsa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa Ehlers btw if anyone dies, i kinda (okay REALLY) hope that it will be Will. Elliot gave her the cure for the disease instead of taking it himself. AND he didnt betray her like some people... *cough cough* WILL *cough*


WitchyKilljoy Will HAD to betray her. There is no insta-love on his part, and I would do ANYTHING for my sister, as Will did. What he did was realistic.


message 12: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Elsa wrote: "btw if anyone dies, i kinda (okay REALLY) hope that it will be Will. Elliot gave her the cure for the disease instead of taking it himself. AND he didnt betray her like some people... *cough cough*..."

Yes, lol, BUT BUT BUT, Will will didn't hold her over the freaking crocodiles like some people.. ELLIOT *cough cough*


message 13: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Jovana J wrote: "Will HAD to betray her. There is no insta-love on his part, and I would do ANYTHING for my sister, as Will did. What he did was realistic."

Yup, I'm aware. Just saying though, I'm still mad. I can't help it. Although I do like Will more though, he's not as mental as Elliot.


message 14: by Elsa (last edited Nov 04, 2012 08:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa Ehlers Nicole wrote: "Elsa wrote: "btw if anyone dies, i kinda (okay REALLY) hope that it will be Will. Elliot gave her the cure for the disease instead of taking it himself. AND he didnt betray her like some people... ..."

Yes BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT, Elliot made her drink the cure for the disease. okay, so maybe he was a little crazy in the begining (dont judge -___-) but he also slowly fell in love with her like you say Will did! Elliot chose her over his sister, unlike some *cough cough* WILL *COUGH COUGH* *COUGH COUGH COUGH* exclamation point. Oh goodness... I do believe i've come down with something. MAYBE I"VE CAUGHT THE DISEASE.


message 15: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Elsa wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Elsa wrote: "btw if anyone dies, i kinda (okay REALLY) hope that it will be Will. Elliot gave her the cure for the disease instead of taking it himself. AND he didnt betray her like ..."

LAWL. WELL, WOULD YOU PICK A GUY OVER YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND BROTHER? I wouldn't...children first.


message 16: by Syeda (new) - added it

Syeda I totally get how Will had good reason to betray Araby and all but really if the guy was smart enough he wouldn't have been in that sort of fix in the first place. Elliot maybe messed up in the head but he's arranging for a revolution, protecting his sister and Araby (both of which he managed to do) while having major dad-issue. If he cant get any props for that atleast he should get the girl.


message 17: by Elsa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa Ehlers Nicole wrote: "Elsa wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Elsa wrote: "btw if anyone dies, i kinda (okay REALLY) hope that it will be Will. Elliot gave her the cure for the disease instead of taking it himself. AND he didnt bet..."

Bbbbbuuuuuuttttttttt Elliot saved her before he saved his sister. Anyway, i know your right about Will having to choose his siblings, but if he really loved her he would have tried to save them all. If he has to choose, then he really wasn't devoted in the first place. If he was, there would be no question in saving them all.
Alsoooooo in previous books with situations like this, the guy would tell the girl that his siblings were captive. If she loved him, she would go through with it anyway. I know we'd still be in the same situation, but at least she had a choice and he didn't betray her.


message 18: by Elsa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa Ehlers Syeda wrote: "I totally get how Will had good reason to betray Araby and all but really if the guy was smart enough he wouldn't have been in that sort of fix in the first place. Elliot maybe messed up in the hea..."

I AGREEEEE :)


message 19: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Syeda wrote: "I totally get how Will had good reason to betray Araby and all but really if the guy was smart enough he wouldn't have been in that sort of fix in the first place. Elliot maybe messed up in the hea..."

That's true. But I like guys who would do anything for their siblings. Grrr I don't know! I'll just let Araby decide.


message 20: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica TEAM ELLIOT!that is all that needs to said exept the ever enraging question " why Will?why?!


message 21: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ok.


message 22: by Elsa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa Ehlers Jessica wrote: "TEAM ELLIOT!that is all that needs to said exept the ever enraging question " why Will?why?!"

^WHHHYYYY??? D:


back to top