Sandy Wolters's Reviews > Killer Kisses

Killer Kisses by Sharon Buchbinder

Jun 20, 12

Read from June 19 to 20, 2012

A romance lover's jackpot!

Book: Killer Kisses
Author: Sharon Buchbinder
Genre: Romance Anthology - 7 Stories - Sub-Genres: Contemporary, Paranormal, Erotic
Length: 308 Pages

KILLER KISSES by SHARON BUCHBINDER has a little of everything in it. This book contains seven stories ranging in length from very short story to novella. The heat level is anywhere from steaming hot to sweet and endearing. The sub-genres take you from Contemporary to Paranormal. There is literally something for everyone in this book. If you want a great sampling of several different romance sub-genres, KILLER KISSES is the perfect choice!

I love being swept up in a romance and I really enjoyed reading each story in KILLER KISSES. Without taking anything away from the rest of the stories because I really enjoyed them all, I've decided that the best way to review this book is to tell you a little about my favorite story in KILLER KISSES, Release Your Inner Wild Women: Kiss of the Silver Wolf. This is a novella length story that I couldn't wait to start. It is a beautifully written paranormal romance with some AMAZING steam. For all of you werewolf lovers out there, I highly recommend this story.

Charlene's parents are killed in a car crash while she is away at school. Her life will never be the same. She dedicates herself to giving her severely handicapped older brother the care and attention he needs. She finds herself broke, unable to keep up with the expense of her older brother's disabilities and relocates to her mother's home town of Eden where she uncovers secret after secret and finally has an answer to her brother's condition.

Zach, the soon-to-be leader of the pack, has had his eye on Charlene since he saw her picture. The first time they meet is at the funeral for Charlene's parents. Even though it is a terribly sad scene, the electricity between Zach and Charlene is unforgettable.

Ms. Buchbinder has several twists in KISS OF THE SILVER WOLF and introduces Charlene to some frighteningly dangerous creatures that has the reader holding their breath hoping that she's saved in time.

If you love romance, I highly recommend that you download the anthology KILLER KISSES by SHARON BUCHBINDER to have ready anytime you have a few spare moments to read. You won't be disappointed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Kisses.