Krystal's Reviews > Butterfly Tattoo

Butterfly Tattoo by Deidre Knight

Jun 20, 2012

Read from June 19 to 20, 2012

man oh man... this story was just something else ! It was so heart wrenching and heart warming ! it was a true battle for me, between feeling so sad and feeling so deeply proud of the characters. Such a family dynamic as well.

Michael is a father and a widow. Moving through the grief progress while raising his daughter. Rebecca is a an actress who works for a production company. Who has shunned away from acting after being attacked by a stalker, who nearly killed her and was left with scars, inside and out.
Michael and his daughter Andrea are struggling to keep the family together. Michael and Rebecca work at the same company and due to a short power outage, Rebecca and Andrea meet and form a bond. And thus the story grows and forms from there.

A story about Love, Family, strength and life. Michael has secrets about his family, and Becca struggles to accept. Michael is such a swoon worthy guy, Andrea, his daughter is simply wonderful. This story had me in tears off and on from Chapter 2 ! A worthy read ! One of my favorite lines from this book, so deep and meaningful.

"Love is what counts. Whatever form it comes to you..." - Michael

This is one story I won't be forgetting. :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Butterfly Tattoo.

06/19/2012 "Gosh !!! Going through a box of tissues ! Crying like crazy ! Loving this !!! Loving Michael and Rebecca !!! Such an amazing story !"

Blacky *Romance Addict* Lovely review, +1 for my to-read list :)

Krystal :D it was awesome ! i can't stop thinking about it... lol