Christine's Reviews > Beneath the Glitter

Beneath the Glitter by Elle Fowler

Aug 09, 2013

it was ok
Read from September 22 to 29, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I love Elle and Blair's videos on YouTube, so when I heard they were publishing a book, I decided to try it. I expected to love this book, but I didn't exactly love it.

Beneath the Glitter is about two sisters named Sophia and Ava London. They get the chance to move to LA and further their makeup line: London Calling. Both girls enjoy parties, paparazzi, and a ton of hot guys. But through their fun and excitement of finally making their dream come true, one person they trust is working in the shadows to bring the London Sisters down.

Once the betrayal is complete, the London sisters find themselves getting distant from each other, and loosing what matters the most to both of them: Each other.

4/5 star
_______________________________

After some thought, i decided to give it 2 stars. I didn.t have the heart to change it from my original rating before, but the more i thought about it, the more i didn.t really like this book. I really loved the writing at first, but as the story went on, the writing style seemed to change, and come back again...Does that make any sense?

Some parts were also confusing for me. I may or may not give the sequel a chance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beneath the Glitter.

Quotes Christine Liked

Elle Fowler
“i love reading because it is fun”
Elle Fowler, Beneath the Glitter