Marie's Reviews > Easy

bookshelves: 5-stars, favorites, best-covers, worth-a-look, book-boyfriends
Recommended for: Everyone!
Read on June 20, 2012, read count: 2

5 HUGE STARS!
I seem to be giving a lot of 5 star ratings out lately!!
WOW I cannot believe I waited so long to read this!!
If you haven't read this yet READ IT-NOW!!
For one thing if you haven't read this you have not met LUCAS
And HE is worth meeting- TRUST ME ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

06/20/2012
100.0% "Love it!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amina YESS!! READ IT!! O_O its. amazing.

Stacia (the 2010 club) I really liked this one.

Marie It does look good Amina!:)
And Stacia how come you only gave it 4 stars:)?

Stacia (the 2010 club) I rarely give out 5 star ratings. I save those for the best of the best. I really liked the book though. This author's Between the Lines series was good too, especially book 2.

Marie So what book comes to mind prominently when you think if the best of the best;) (just out of curiosity and if it is anyone of my faves too).

Stacia (the 2010 club) If we're going author, Richelle Mead has a few books I've given 5 stars (both YA and adult).

For YA, it's hard to narrow it down to one book because I read most YA genres. My favorites shelf is pretty varied. Over the past few months I really liked Angelfall because it had a little bit of everything.

Marie I know what you mean I don't think I could ever pick ONE book either!

Amina Yay, your reading it! You should know, Lucus is unbelievably sexy...you've been warned >.> LOL

Oh god I could never pick a favourite book, I've got too many!! Haha

Michelle [Helen Geek] Sweet!

Amina What did I saaayy sista!? ;D

Karla Another great review Marie!!

Marie I know sista, I shall never doubt you again!;)
Lucas' hottness was off the chain haha!
Awhh thanks Karla:)!!!

message 13: by Brooke (new) - added it

Brooke So top of my list!!!

Amina That's right Brooke, you do that, cus hun this book....O_O OH GOD!!

*nodding* yes yes, you will never doubt me, the oh so wise sister again LMAO

Next recommendation....hmm *taps finger thoughtfully against chin* AHAA! The grey wolves series!!! That series is unbelievably hilarious and oh there are sexy guys. The first is called prince of wolves :) ADD IT!!

message 15: by Brooke (new) - added it

Brooke Amina wrote: "That's right Brooke, you do that, cus hun this book....O_O OH GOD!!

*nodding* yes yes, you will never doubt me, the oh so wise sister again LMAO

Next recommendation....hmm *taps finger thoughtful..."

Well, Amina has spoken! So up up up it goes!!! LOL!

Annie Brewer I've got this book signed and got to meet Webber yesterday. She's super nice!!! Can't wait to start this! Great review Marie <3

Amina Aaay!! SHE'S GOT IT! *claps*

message 18: by Amina (last edited Jun 20, 2012 06:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amina Annie wrote: "I've got this book signed and got to meet Webber yesterday. She's super nice!!! Can't wait to start this! Great review Marie <3"

OMIGOD!! You are so lucky!! Very jelly here. I asked her if she would come do a book tour in England and she said, while she would love to, she doesn't have the money *sighsl

Marie Brooke! You have to read this soon!

message 20: by Brooke (new) - added it

Brooke Marie wrote: "Brooke! You have to read this soon!"

It's gonna be on top of my pile for July, or maybe the end of this month. Have some reviews to do first.

Paula I am jealous of Annie, too (getting to meet Tammara)! I read her bio at the end of the book and she sounds super cool!

Molly Talbert I just started this one! I'm glad you liked it!

Marie What do you think so far Moll?

Molly Talbert I'm only about 20% in, but I'm really loving it so far! I'll keep you posted on it! I love books that aren't dumbed down just because they deal with love stories like this.

Molly Talbert Oh, and the beginning sure did shock me!

Amina Paula wrote: "I am jealous of Annie, too (getting to meet Tammara)! I read her bio at the end of the book and she sounds super cool!"

I was talking to Tammara on her review of this book. She is lovely!!

message 27: by Amina (last edited Jun 22, 2012 03:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amina Molly wrote: "Oh, and the beginning sure did shock me!"

....and you also think Lucus is unbelievably sexy and you don't know to do with yourself. In fact you believe you might spontaneously combust.

Right?? right!??

Well thats what I thought anyway LOL xD

Marie Yes Moll! The beginning shocked me too!

Amina? You took the words right out of my mouth! That is Lucas perfectly!

Jesus how can one guy be that HOT?

Molly Talbert Oh, tell me about it! I'm so in love!

Ronyell Just read this and I...LOVE...LUCAS!!!! :D