Inge's Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by P.C. Cast

Okay, here's the thing. I completely understand why everyone is so offended by these books and I do find the characters annoying (especially the way Kramisha speaks. For fuck's sake, your poems are grammatically correct, so follow that example, ho), but I can't seem to stop. The books are addictive. I can't really tell you what I like about them. I just do. Except for this one. Hidden felt like a fill-up book, just a little transition from Destined to #11. Because nothing really happened, and we didn't learn anything new, and all the couples are still the same. Only Erin is a bitch now. See if I care.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.

10/22/2012 page 1
0.0% "I know a lot of you will be shaking your heads and thinking I'm a nutjob, but House of Night is one of my guilty pleasures. Although 12 books is a little much." 3 comments
10/22/2012 page 7
2.0% "No. No, no, no, that is not okay.

You do not describe killing cats in detail." 8 comments
10/22/2012 page 26
8.0% "First Zoey calls a girl with one boyfriend skanky, and a bit later she refers back to the time when she had three boyfriends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 7 comments
10/22/2012 page 45
14.0% ""I've always believed that chocolate and lavender are good for the soul."

Amen, Grandma."
10/23/2012 page 67
20.0% ""She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse."

What does that even mean? Who says that? Honestly."
10/23/2012 page 102
31.0% "Give those kids a map of the world and they would not be able to point out Germany, Japan and even Australia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 11 comments
10/23/2012 page 254
79.0% "I know for a fact that Kramisha is perfectly able to create grammatically correct sentences, so I don't see why she needs to go back to that ghetto speech. "Don't be hatin' on my poetry." I be hatin' on yo grammar."

Inge Strange as it may seem, I actually do like these books. Well, parts of them. Though I do agree with everything the nasty reviews say and 12 parts is just too much.

Inge I completely understand why people don't like these books. Zoey is bloody annoying and the stereotypes are very offensive. And Neferet has sex with a bull. Or something. It's weird. I also have to admit that it's just not as much fun anymore after 9 parts but I need to know how it ends. Sigh..

Jenna im the exact same way, i like them....but not as much as i did earlier on....I continue to read them only to know how it ends and lets face it i own all the other books might as well finish the collection

Inge Exactly. I don't own 3 and 4, but I own all the rest. They could have easily put this in less books but I guess all they're after is making money.

Jenna i agree they could have combined two books into one they arent very long reads but sadly they have my money thats for sure, once i start a series i have to finish it and complete the series in my mini library lol so im doomed

Jenna i just picked up this book sat and started reading it yesterday i hope it gets better

Hadessephy So agree about Kramisha! You would think being around them so much she would have learned better grammer. Glad I'm not the only one still reading this series . Sometimes it feels like I am. Can't wait til the last book .

Inge Hadessephy wrote: "So agree about Kramisha! You would think being around them so much she would have learned better grammer. Glad I'm not the only one still reading this series . Sometimes it feels like I am. Can't w..."

Sorry, I didn't get a notification >__> I think the group becomes smaller with every book, but we're still around hahaha. Though I'm glad it is ending.

message 9: by Bianca (new) - added it

Bianca Anamaria Hello. I'm new here. I want to read the last 3 books, but I'm from Europe and I'm can't buy them. Is there a site where I can read them. Thanks

message 10: by Inge (new) - rated it 2 stars

Inge Bianca wrote: "Hello. I'm new here. I want to read the last 3 books, but I'm from Europe and I'm can't buy them. Is there a site where I can read them. Thanks"

Sorry for the late response, but you can buy them on The Book Depository without shipping costs :)

message 11: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn I'm the same way. I cannot stop reading these...