Jeanette's Reviews > A Taste of Life and Love in Australia

A Taste of Life and Love in Australia by Margaret Lynette Sharp

Jul 16, 12

Read from June 29 to July 16, 2012

A Taste of Life and Love in Australia was a great read. I read it at night when all was quite. Story after story I felt as if I was there, especially at the beautiful beach scenes. I appreciate such a book after having to endure a busy day. Margaret Sharp did an outstanding job in describing the outdoors in Australia.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Taste of Life and Love in Australia.

07/02/2012 "Smiling, he placed his cup on the table and pulled up the chair. She saw him giving her more than a passing glance. "I have a feeling we've met before, he said."
07/03/2012 "That evening, dancing with Mitchell, she abandoned herself to the music and the moment. She felt at ease, secure and respected in his arms.She would never....."
07/03/2012
23.0% "That evening, dancing with Mitchell, she abandoned herself to the music and the moment. She felt at ease, secure and respected in his arms.She would never....."
07/04/2012
31.0% "Slowly he turned away, staring into the distance. See that bridge? There's a nice coffee shop on the far side of it. If you'll walk...."
07/04/2012
35.0% "Was he watching her at this very moment? She sipped her glass of juice. The beat of the band began to permeate her being. Instinctively, her foot started..."
07/05/2012
43.0% "I'd watched her on the stage three times now, and each time my feelings for her grew stronger. By Margaret Sharp"
07/07/2012
53.0% ""We just want to have a discussion, that's all," Dad says, adjusting his spectacles. "Jill and I can both see that Sara has, well, problems. Take my advise and think hard, before... ". By Margaret Sharp"
07/09/2012
69.0% ""Turning her eyes from Frank's, to the newlyweds in their apparent bliss, she smiled back at him. "With all the love around me, how can I say no?" By Margaret Sharp"
07/11/2012
82.0% ""Overflowing with joy, I watched the waves proceed onto the shore, the water ebbing and flowing with powerful inevitability." By Maraget Sharp"
show 3 hidden updates…

Margaret Sharp Thanks for marking it 'to read', Jeanette!

Jeanette I read parts of it on AmazonM Great book thus far.

Margaret Sharp Thanks, Jeanette! You've really lifted my day!:)

Jeanette Margaret wrote: "Thanks, Jeanette! You've really lifted my day!:)"

Well deserved Margaret, keep it up. Can't wait to read the entire book "A Taste of Life and Love in Australia" to eventually move on to the others.

Margaret Sharp Thanks, Jeanette!

Jeanette Margaret wrote: "Thanks, Jeanette!"

You're welcome!!

Margaret Sharp I hope you like this, my favourite, Jeanette.

Jeanette Great read thus far :)

Margaret Sharp Thank you for posting a lovely review, Jeanette! I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.